Hunters Agree KICK-EEZ Recoil Pads are Best
Did you know flinching in anticipation of recoil when firing high-power rifles and shotguns is a leading cause for missed targets, trophies, and meat for the freezer? It’s a fact, and one reason why hunters agree KICK-EEZ® Sorbothane®-based Recoil Pads are simply the best.
The Best Recoil Pads for Larger Calibers
With fall elk season on the horizon for hunters, many of you may have no doubt recently purchased a new rifle or shotgun. Or, maybe you’re looking to upgrade old reliable. Most likely, you specified the gun utilize a hard-hitting cartridge like the popular .308, .30-06, or maybe even a magnum round many big game hunters prefer when they have intentions of stalking durable, hearty animals like the Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt Elk of Oregon and Washington that can weigh well beyond 600 lbs.
You’ve got the rifle. You’ve selected the right cartridge. How much thought have you given to recoil absorption?
You’ve got the rifle. You’ve selected the right cartridge. How much thought have you given to recoil absorption? Ask yourself this question, then take another look at the lifeless rubber, or plastic hockey puck the manufacturer shipped the gun with.
The Best Recoil Pads are Made of Sorbothane
KICK-EEZ is a family-owned business that began producing our patented Sorbothane-based recoil pads, the only recoil pads in the entire shooting industry allowed to be made using Sorbothane, way back in 1985. We’re proud to be celebrating more than 30 years of making the best shotgun and rifle recoil pads in the industry.
Before you blame your scope, ammunition, or general shooting abilities for too many missed targets or hunting opportunities, think about these facts:
- Sorbothane is a visco-elastic polymer that has been scientifically proven to be the finest cushioning material available today, reducing twice as much recoil as the nearest competitor.
- Unlike other recoil pads made by competitors that use materials like rubber and plastic in their construction, KICK-EEZ Recoil Pads dampen recoil by dispersing energy in every direction, simultaneously. This means the pad is allowed to fully, naturally reduce recoil as it works with the shape of your shoulder and the buttstock of the gun.
- KICK-EEZ Recoil Pads will never contain steel plates or hollow spots, allowing every pad we sell to be custom fit using a grinder, if preferred.
- KICK-EEZ Recoil Pads will not distort, change shape, or lose their effectiveness at reducing recoil over time. And, our pads never bottom-out.
- Our customer service is best-in-class, something we are very proud of. If you have a question at any time, give us a call!