Many stock manufacturers modify their stock dimensions yearly, making it extremely challenging for us to keep one particular model available for one specific manufacturer. In response, we have created 19 templates to assist you in matching your gun stock butt to the correct KICK-EEZ® Pre-Fit Pad. To ensure a proper fit, be sure to check the templates for ALL stocks and models of stocks!
KICK-EEZ® Pre-Fit Pads are designed to fit many shotguns and rifles. Due to manufacturer stock variations, our templates will help match the appropriate pad to your stock. Place the gun butt or current pad over each template until a match is found. The Model # is located on each template for easy ordering.
GRINDING KICK-EEZ PRE-FIT & GRIND-TO-FIT PADS To grind a KICK-EEZ® Pad, a disc or belt sander works best. Install the new pad on your stock and scribe a pencil line around the stock, then remove the pad. Start with 80 or 100 grit sand paper. Patience is the key; make several passes to reduce heat buildup. Finish sanding your pad with 220 or 400 grit sand paper. Radius the edges of the pad with 220 grit or a scotch brite pad.
> 1-1/8" thick
- Browning A-Bolt Wood Micro Stock Recoil Pad
- Browning A-Bolt New Short Mag Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Browning Stalker Composite Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Knight TK 2000 12GA. Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Knight 50 Cal DISC Inline ML Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Marlin Model 308 MX Wood Stock Recoil Pad
- Mossberg Model 550 Youth Wood Stock Recoil Pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.