Many stock manufacturers modify their stock dimensions yearly, making it extremely challenging for us to keep one particular model available for one specific manufacturer. In response, we have created 19 templates to assist you in matching your gun stock butt to the correct KICK-EEZ® Pre-Fit Pad. To ensure a proper fit, be sure to check the templates for ALL stocks and models of stocks!
KICK-EEZ® Pre-Fit Pads are designed to fit many shotguns and rifles. Due to manufacturer stock variations, our templates will help match the appropriate pad to your stock. Place the gun butt or current pad over each template until a match is found. The Model # is located on each template for easy ordering.
GRINDING KICK-EEZ PRE-FIT & GRIND-TO-FIT PADS To grind a KICK-EEZ® Pad, a disc or belt sander works best. Install the new pad on your stock and scribe a pencil line around the stock, then remove the pad. Start with 80 or 100 grit sand paper. Patience is the key; make several passes to reduce heat buildup. Finish sanding your pad with 220 or 400 grit sand paper. Radius the edges of the pad with 220 grit or a scotch brite pad.
> 1-1/8" thick
>The hole spacing for the KZ-109 is 3 1/8"
- Beretta Silver Pigeon Wood Stock Recoil Pad
- Beretta Silver Pigeon Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Beretta Extrema 2 with Kick Off Wood Stock Recoil Pad
- Beretta Extrema 2 with Kick Off Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Browning A-Bold Medallion '93 Wood Stock Recoil Pad
- Beretta 1301 Tactical
- CZ Over Under Ultra-Lite Wood Stock Recoil Pad
- Mossberg Silver Reserve Recoil Pad
- Ruger 77 Mark II Express Magnum
- Stevens JC Higgens 12GA Pump Recoil Pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.